It’s Friday and that means it is almost the weekend!! AND five question day!!
1. What’s your guilty pleasure?-My guilty pleasure has to be chocolate, or any kind of sweet for that matter. It’s hard to keep it in the house because I am always so tempted to eat it! I allow myself a sweet a day to keep sane. Also see question #2 and #4.
2. What is your favorite TV series?-I don’t have just one. I like a lot of reality TV shows (a guilty pleasure): SYTYCD, Biggest Loser, Bachelor/Bachelorette, Real World Road Rules Challenge, Survivor, Wipe Out, Real House Wives of OC, Amazing Race, occasionally American Idol (haven’t really watched this season). I also enjoy some scripted TV: FRIENDS (of course), other sitcoms on TBS, Modern Family, Cougar Town, and The Office. I also love cooking shows and morning TV: Regis and Kelly and The Today Show.
3. Can you speak any foreign languages?- I wish I could speak Italian. It would be cool to know a language from my heritage. But, I only know a little bit of Spanish from high school, but that is it. Not very impressive huh?
4. How many pairs of shoes do you own?- OMG, I don’t think I want to answer this one. This is my other guilty pleasure. I love shoes. I may have about 40-50 pairs. Yeah, I know I am a freak!
5. What’s your favorite kind of M&M’s…peanut, almond, straight up regular, etc.?- Peanut all the way!! I love the extra crunch!!