1. Do you sing out loud in the car when you’re driving?- Of course I do. That’s when I do it the most because I can’t sing at all. If someone else is with me than I keep to myself…unless it’s Rylie. She likes her mommy’s voice 🙂
2. What would you never be caught doing?- Smoking or doing drugs of any kind!!
3. Will you go #2 in a public restroom?- When you gotta go, you gotta go. But, if I can hold it then I will wait till I get home. Kind of a gross question lol.
4. Have you ever broken a bone?- Sadly yes. I broke my finger (no biggy) in middle school. But, I did brake my foot in high school. It was my senior year and competition season at dance. I was having a “trick” contest on the trampoline with a friend. He did something and I tried to repeat it. I threw myself off the trampoline and landed on the deck, breaking my foot. I was devastated because I didn’t want to miss competition.
The second time I was a senior in college. I broke my foot wake boarding. It was the day after Seth and I had our (2nd) first date. I went back to school with a broken foot. Also a sad day.
5. Do you prefer cooking or baking?- This one is so tough because I love to do both! I guess I would pick baking because I love sweets!!