1. What words do you use on your blog/online that you don’t use in real life?- To start, I don’t think anyone uses “lol” in real life. Although when I use to “chat” on AOL back in the day, I once said it to a friend when she told me something funny. Yeah, I said L-O-L. And then we had a good laugh after that. I don’t use other abbreviated words, but for the most part, how I talk online is how I talk in real life. That’s probably why my grammar is so poor.
2. Do you still write checks?- Of course, but only to pay bills. I rarely even do that. Everything is electronically paid now. Plus I save money on stamps.
3. Who was your favorite President and why?- I’m not really sure. I never had much of an interest in them until 1) I did a report on Jimmy Carter in elementary school and 2) when I became an adult. With that being said, I am probably fond of George Washington.
4. Are you a yeller?- Can I plead the 5th? Hehe. Yes I am a yeller. I think it runs in the family. On the other hand, I think my husband only hears me when I yell (at least I’ll keep telling myself that.)
5. Have you ever dumpster dived?- No, but I did know people in college who did. Spirit Air was having this thing where you collect bar codes (or something like that. I can’t remember) from fast food cups, and if you save enough you get airfare. So I had friends who were going in dumpsters getting these “bar codes” to get free airfare.