1. What is your worst memory of your siblings?- I guess the fact that we would fight all the time. We did get along too, but he would always taunt me (he is younger by the way) and get me to chase him. I would get so annoyed.
2. What was YOUR naughtiest childhood memory? (Must be something YOU did, no pawning it off on someone else!)- I’m sure my mom could make a list of things I did, but I don’t remember those things. The thing I remember is (see question 1) beating up my brother when he would pester me. I wouldn’t (I think) punch him, but I would throw him around and sometimes hit him. I know, I am horrible!
3. Where do you like to go to relax?- The beach! When I was in college I was there all the time. Granted it was a mile away, but I still enjoyed it. The ocean, the sand in my toes and especially feeling good after words cause I was golden brown! Now a days just getting out of the house by myself is relaxing. Whether I’m jogging, shopping, or on a mom’s day, that’s where it’s just my time.
4. What was the last thing you won?- I don’t know. I don’t win many things. I don’t think I have that kind of luck. With that being said, the last thing I won was an argument 😉
5. If you could be on a game show, which would you choose?- It’s not really a “game show” but you do play for money. I’d chose the Amazing Race! I would love to travel the world with someone else and do all those crazy things!