1. Take your pick…date night, girls night out, or night out alone?- I would love date night, but I rarely get to see my “girls”. For that reason I would pick girls night out. We always have so much fun and I haven’t seen them in a while!
2. Can you touch your nose with your tongue?- Surely can!
3. What is your favorite flower and why?- Calla Lily. They were our flower at our wedding. I also love regular Lilies too!
4. If you could go back in time, what advice would you give yourself?- Oh man…where to start. I start by going back to middle school and telling myself to stop obsessing over boys!! Geesh! Then I’d go to my senior year of high school and tell myself to audition to dance on a cruise ship and travel for a year. A lot of my dance friends did that after high school and I wish I could’ve. Then I would grabd myself in college and tell me to become a teacher so I could work when my kids are in school and be off during the summers. BUT, everything happens for a reason and I am happy with where I am today!
5. If you won the lottery, what is the very first thing you would do?- I know it’s lame, but I would pay off our debt and then buy a house! This town home is getting a little tight with two adults, two dogs, and a baby!