Welcome new readers! If you haven’t entered my giveaway you should! It ends tomorrow and I will be announcing the winner Monday. Now on to Five Question Friday!
1. Do you have an iPhone and, if so, how do you get apps and what are your favorites?- Unfortunately I do not. I really wish I did, but I have Sprint therefore I can not own an iPhone at the moment. I would like an iPod touch though…if you buy me one I’ll be your best friend 🙂
2. What is your fondest memory of K-3rd grade?- We moved from Pennsylvania to Florida when I was in 2nd grade and I ended up meeting some great friends! I have so many memories playing with the kids in my neighborhood. We jumped on my trampoline, made up dances in my front yard, had lots of sleep overs, and just were silly girls!
3. What makes you cringe at the thought of touching?- Spiders, snakes, anything that is small and can move faster than I can catch.
4. If you could have any celebrity show up on your doorstep who would it be and why?- Who is the guy that does the Publishers Clearing House? Haha. Or maybe an Ellen correspondent giving me some money or a new car!
5. What would you say is your best physical feature?- Most people love my hair and others complement my smile, so I will say those. If you say otherwise let me know 🙂