Rylie has been in this world for more than a half a year! She is becoming a little person and is changing everyday! This month she has had a lot of firsts. Her first tooth, first playmate, crawling, and now pulling up on everything. I feel like in two weeks she went from sitting stationary playing, to crawling all over the place and wanting to be on her feet! She is so curious and into everything. I really have to baby proof now and before I know it she will be walking. Where is the time going?
- Weighs 21 pounds.
- She is about 27″ tall.
- She is wearing only a couple of 6-9 month clothes, but mostly in 12 months.
- She is crawling all over the place.
- Pulls up on everything! I looked in the living room one day and asked Seth if he stood her by the couch and he said she did it herself.
- We had to lower her crib because of the above reason.
- Her two bottom teeth are through. She looks so cute when she smiles!
- Eats solids like a pro. She loves food! Every time we are eating something she wants some too. She is definitely like her daddy in that way.
- Had her first plane ride this past weekend. She did so well!
- She also had her first night away from home. She was a little weary not sleepy in her own crib, but once she fell asleep she was fine.
- She said dada last night, but I don’t know when to count it as a first word. I guess when they know what they are saying right?
- She lifts her arms when she wants me to pick her up.
I can’t believe in 5 short months we will be celebrating her 1st birthday! I am treasuring these moments I have with her while she is still a baby because they will soon be gone.