1. What do you think makes a good friend, or friendship?- Someone who will be there for you no matter what. They will not judge you, but help you through thick and thin. Someone that you can sit with and laugh for no reason other than laughing. You can be 100% yourself around this person and they still like you 🙂 Someone who loves you for you, will stick up for you, but can tell you honestly what they feel.
2. What is the last thing you bought & later regretted?- I wanted to try a new wine that my friend suggested. It was a sweet wine (which I prefer) and I thought it would taste like juice. Nope, it didn’t taste how I thought. I was disappointed in my purchase.
3. Have you ever had a prank played on you?- Yes. In college we had prank wars going on. (I was just reminiscing about this the other day). Our dorms were separated by girls and boys so we would go to the boy’s side and prank them and in return they would prank us back. The last prank was the worst. They dumped garbage all over my room. Needless to say, there was no more pranking after that.
4. What is your favorite theme park?- We are a Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure family. My dad’s business does stuff for them so we have always had tickets to get in. They were my first employer as well. I think they have more rides for adults than Disney, but when our kids get older I’m sure we will be there a lot too.
5. Have you ever seen someone else give birth?- Not in person. Only in those sex ed videos in high school.