First I want to give a big thank you to those who made guest blogger week great!! All of you had great posts and I’ve come to learn a little bit more about each and every one of you! So thank you to Life From Pippy’s Perspective, Sluiter Nation, Before the Baby Wakes, Not Super Just Mom, Accustomed Chaos, and Sugar Plum Treasures for stepping up to the plate!
In other news I received another blog award from Katie at Sluiter Nation! It is the sunshine award! I’d like to think I bring a little sunshine into people’s lives!
Rules are as follows:
1.Thank the person who gave it to you!
2.Share 10 things about yourself
3.Pass the award along to 10 bloggers who you think deserve this award!
4.Contact the bloggers and let them know you’ve picked them for the award.
10 things about me:
1. I am a Christ follower. Sometimes people get a bad taste in their mouth when they hear the word “Christian” so I say Christ follower. Even though I am imperfect, I try to be the best person I can be.
2. I married a hot, sweet, crazy guy who always makes me laugh. We dated in high school, took a 4 year break and ended up getting married.
3. I’m very close with my parents and I like it that way! My mom has always been my best friend.
4. I absolutely love animals, especially dogs! I love to learn new ways of training them, and figuring out why they are the way they are.
5. I’m pretty good with change, and sometimes seek it to keep things fresh and exciting.
6. I LOVE shoes!!!!!!!! Any and all…flats, flip-flops, boots, heels, you name it and I like it (except really funky, trendy ones like the gladiator sandals. Not my style)
7. I was a competitive dancer all through out my youth (I even originally went to college for it) Our dance studio was national champions. I also did gymnastics for a period of time. I really miss those days!
8. I’ve been on 3 missions trips (Spain and Brazil twice) and would like to go on more.
9. My husband and I are both strong-willed and pretty stubborn. Our daughter seems to be the same exact way.
10. We are hoping to have 2 or 3 more kids, Lord willing.
Here is my list of blogs that I think add a little sunshine to my day!
and all my guest bloggers!!!