Yesterday Rylie turned 9 months! Her Dr. visit was today and they were so impressed that she is already walking! She is learning so much and becoming such a smart girl. She never ceases to make me smile or laugh. I am so proud of her and all her milestones so far! I look forward to many more proud mommy moments and watching her turn into a beautiful little girl.
- Weighs 22 lbs 13 oz
- 29″ Tall. He predicted she will be 5’7″ …Hmmm we will see.
- Is in 12 months clothing and size 4 diapers.
- Starting to eat table food. She had spaghetti and loved it.
- Has 6 teeth! Two lower and four uppers.
- Is getting better at walking. She took her first steps at about 8 1/2 months.
- Dances to music. It is so cute to see her bounce around while watching TV (Mostly to Yo Gabba Gabba) I was also singing a song to her while she was in her high chair and she started to bounce. It was so cute.
- Gives kisses. I tell her to give me kiss and she leans into me…sometimes with her mouth open. Haha.
- Says “dada” “mama” “baba” and I’m pretty sure she know what all those mean.
- Plays peek-a-boo and giggles.
- Does the indian noise when we pat our hand on her mouth.
- She hates to be in a jumper or anything that doesn’t let her explore.
- Sleeps from 7pm-7am (sometimes 8). I’ve been blessed. I’m nervous to have another.
As you can see, it is getting so much harder to capture decent pictures of her. She is constantly on the move and never wants to smile for me. Here are the best ones I could get.