So a couple of weeks ago I made this “experiment”:
I basically free-handed it with no pattern or tutorial. It was a little too small for my cell phone, sloppy stitchery, and the seams were a little uneven. I really love the fabric though.
I decided to take another shot at it, this time with a tutorial. I didn’t use the same fabric because the summer is almost over and I wanted something that I could use through the fall and winter. Here is my second attempt at the clutch:
Not perfect, but a lot better than the first one. It even has a zipper and credit card pockets inside. I’m going to keep practicing and who knows…maybe you will see some in my store one day 🙂