Which means 2 months until she is One. One stinkin’ year old. Ahh. I don’t think I am ready to have a toddler (although she pretty much acts like one already). She is becoming such a little person. I can’t believe how much she has changed in the past month. She has been “talking” more in the past two weeks. Sometimes I swear she is repeating what we say. Last night we were going over colors and every time we would say “red” she would repeat it. It was more like “Rhet”, but she wouldn’t say it for any other color. She is walking so much better too. I can’t believe how fast a baby can evolve into a toddler.
I am also kind of excited to be done with the monthly stickers and photo shoots. As most of you know, it is so hard to take a picture (and a good one at that) of a moving object. It was so easy when she would just lay there, but now it sure is a challenge. Here are some stats and a few pictures. I normally have so many to choose from, but my selection has become very limited.
- Weighs 24 pounds.
- 29 1/2″ tall.
- Wearing 12-18 months clothing.
- Eating lots of finger foods. I usually give her one jar of baby food (mostly when I don’t feel like cleaning up a mess) and then she eats cut up strawberries, green beans etc.
- Walking great. We have a few falls when she is tired or excited, but for the most part all she does is walk. No more crawling.
- Sleeps great, naps great but has temper tantrums. I see flashes of my future when she throws a fit.
- Has 8 teeth. 4 tops and 4 bottoms.
- Loves to dance to music.
- Give kisses, waves bye-bye, claps (sorta), plays peek-a-boo, knows who the puppies are, knows her name, knows “no” but doesn’t listen haha
I’m sure there is more, but of course I can’t think of. I’ll leave you with the good stuff. We went outside this time (even though it was hot) and we ended up cooling off in the sprinkler. She is such a water baby.