I’m a little behind on my post but I will make this short and sweet because lets face it, next month is going to be a big month. These past 11 months have been some of the best, most challenging, yet most rewarding of my life. I love watching my baby girl learn and grow into a little person. She is learning so much, and so fast. As I was getting pictures ready for her 1st birthday, I came across the ones from the day she was born. It was a day filled with every emotion under the sun. Fear, excitement, pain, love, anticipation, and so much more all because of one little 8 pound person. She probably won’t understand how much we love her until she has a child of her own, but I am ok with that. I will continue to shower this little person with love until the day I die.
- Weighs 25 pounds.
- About 30″ tall.
- Most of her food is finger food, unless we are on the go. She eats just about anything. She loves her food.
- Not only is she walking, but she runs. It so cute to see her little body bounce along.
- Still has 8 teeth. I think she is working on two more, but I don’t see them yet (although it is hard to look in her mouth now).
- Dances, give kisses, waves bye-bye, claps all the time, plays peek-a-boo, knows who the puppies are, knows her name, knows “no” but doesn’t listen, turns the page of books, and I’m sure there is more.
- I started asking her to say please before I give her something and she says “pbess” Don’t ask me what she is saying, but it is something along those lines.
- She is our little adventurer. She has to explore everything. She cries more when she doesn’t get her way than when she gets hurt. Takes after someone I know. ::points finger at self::
Here are the only picture I could get of her. Unfortunately she pulled my camera off of the counter and now the shutter isn’t working. Hopefully it is still under warranty, and I can get it fixed by her birthday.
I think she looks like such a big kid in this picture: