1. Neutrogena Deep Clean Make-up remover– I love these wipes because honestly I don’t feel like washing my face at the end of the day. I know that is horrible, but these make it so easy.
2. MAC Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation– I’ve loved this powder/foundation for the longest time. When I was a bit younger I could just brush it on and I was good to go. Now I have to apply a little moisturizer before hand, but I still love it. I typically use a more sheer powder in the Summertime, but ever since I’ve had a kid I’ve been pale year round. 😦
3. Kashuk Tools® Black Domed Eyeshadow Brush– This little brush found me just a couple of weeks ago. It is perfect for adding the darker shades of shadow into your eye lid crease. It blends everything so nicely.
4. MAC Eye Shadow in Woodwinked, Patina, Era and Shroom (not pictured)- Saying I am obsessed with these eye shadows is putting it mildly. I discovered these beauties on a NYC trip in college and haven’t used any other shadow since. I have about 4 palettes filled with MAC shadows which equals about 50 shades (I told you I was obsessed). The colors listed are my go to shades. Woodwinked paired with Shroom works for a night out and Patina and Era are my every day shades.
5. Almay Triple Effects Mascara– I am a mascara snob. They can not be clumped, they must be separated and fanned out, and I believe it is all in the wand. This mascara suits me perfectly.
6. Pink Bow Bath Boutique Body Butter– I love, love, love her body butter. It is so rich, makes my skin silky smooth and they all smell so yummy that I want to eat them. I have tons of Bath and Body works products, but this is my go to lotion!
7. Armani Code for Women– I received this perfume from my boyfriend (now husband) for our first Christmas together. I love it and have used it ever since.
8. CHI Flat Iron– Of course I had to throw this bad boy on the list. This is how I get my super sleek straight hair day to day–or at least when I step out of the house 🙂